Phone: 206-381-9806 Ext: 102
Collin is one of Seattle’s construction defect litigation attorneys. Collin’s legal background consists of extensive experience in multiple areas of civil litigation, including several years with a prominent Seattle insurance defense firm. His practice focuses primarily on condominium and multi-family residential defect cases.
Born and raised in the Puget Sound area, Collin continues to volunteer for the King County Bar Association Neighborhood Legal Clinic program, giving free legal advice to those in need. Outside the office, Collin enjoys watching and playing sports of all kinds, discovering movies and music, and starting home improvement projects.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, cum laude, 2011
- B.A., University of Washington, 2004
- United States District Court for Western District of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Chapter of Community Associations Institute (WSCAI)